domingo, 6 de maio de 2007

Blade Runner - 1982


Blade Runner - 1982 - director: Riddley Scott - cast: Harrison Ford (Rick Deckard), Rutger Hauer (Roy Batty)

Roy Batty speech:
"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Time to die."

Rick Deckard voice over:
"I don't know why he saved my life.
Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life, anybody's life, my life.
All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of uswant.Where did I come from? Where am I going? How longhave I got?
All I could do was sit there and watch him die."


O vídeo com a espetacular cena final no terraço (ainda com a narração em off que Riddley Scott e Harrison Ford não gostavam), inteira, desde o seu início, quando Roy Batty (Rutger Hauer) fala sobre medo e escravidão, e que considero superior até ao final "tears in rain" (que é sensacional também) está aí ao lado.
Sem tradução, ponham a cabeça para funcionar!


Nenhum comentário: